We are all about the team and the science.
Rheos lives our mission to bring precision treatments to patients with immune-mediated diseases, and we are passionate about our vision to create novel medicines that transform peoples’ lives. Every one of our employees is empowered to be innovative and bold in their role on our team.
- Director / Senior Director, Legal
- Director, Immunology
- Director, Program Management
- Principal Scientist / Associate Director, Lead Discovery
- Senior Director, Portfolio and Program Management
- Senior Director, Strategy & Business Development
- Senior Scientist, Machine Learning
- Senior Software Engineer, Informatics
- Vice President, Drug Discovery
Rheos Medicines is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender identity, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rheos Medicines complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Rheos offers comprehensive and competitive benefits to support our employees health and wellbeing. These include:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Fitness, cell phone, parking & transportation reimbursement
- COVID-19 resources in support of remote work environment
- Generous equity program, performance bonus, 401(k) match
- Professional development & career growth opportunities
- Discretionary time off & paid parental, adoption, and caregiver leave